Friday, January 15, 2010

FF #1: BUSTER!!!!







Okay, so this may be an easy way out of this post, but hey, I'm not feeling the best, and I love this little guy! My puppy (he's actually 2 years old, but I call him a puppy), Buster, is a special little guy to me...I call him my "son", since I'm not married, and I don't have children. :) It's just me and him day in and day out in our quaint little apartment, and honestly, if it wasn't for him, I don't know what I'd do.

Buster is a special hybrid dog called a Bugg. He's half Pug, half Boston Terrier (my sister's sweet dog, Roxie, is a full bred Boston...and NO, she's not Buster's mama). I got him 2 years ago this February, when he was about 4 months old, and a tiny little thing.

Other than getting into chocolate while I'm gone, and giving his mama a heart attack (ahem!), Buster is a really good little guy...a little quirky, but hey, that just means that I'm meant to have him!

I don't really know what I'd do without him here....He keeps me sane...and entertained.

So, if you ever come over, or just have the general pleasure of meeting little Buster, be prepared: He's a bundle of energy. He is notorious for running laps around my apartment at FULL sprint, and jumping at faces in excitement. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment